Nordic walking sticks will improve your overall walking experience
Regular walking only works on your lower body, which means your upper body becomes neglected. Using Nordic walking poles as part of your walking regime will give your upper body a complete workout.
Make walking fun again by increasing the activity of your body
Although you are working more muscles, it doesn’t require much effort at all. Enjoy long and pleasurable walks and benefit from:
✔ Improved posture
✔ Strengthened core
✔ Tense muscles being relaxed
✔ Much more calorie burning
✔ Increase in stamina and endurance
✔ Improve neck and chest mobility
✔ Reduction in anger, depression, fatigue and total mood disturbances!
- The iZarin® Nordic walking sticks are light in weight and made from high quality aluminium alloy. They are much more durable than the carbon fiber walking pole’s and weigh only 280g!
- Designed with external lock joints that are very easy to use when adjusting the height of your Nordic walking poles! The three-part telescopic fully adjustable design allows for heights ranging between 66cm and 135cm (25.9″ to 53.14″).
- 2 part (Cork + EVA) soft foam handles are very comfortable and provide a secure non slip grip. Lightweight and ergonomically shaped foam handles also absorb moisture from sweaty hands quickly.
- Adjustable low profile wrist straps with brushed backing can be adjusted accurately and rapidly! The padded base provides great comfort and control.
- Weather resistance, anti-corrosion and 100% free from the influence of temperature ranging between (-80 degrees to 120 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Suitable for Nordic walking, hiking, trekking, camping and mountain climbing.
- Package also includes, 2 x mud skirts, 2 x horseshoe tips, 2 x rubber tips, 2 x hiking stick connectors and a carry bag. That’s not all!
- We offer a lifetime guarantee. If there is ever an issue with your product we will send you a new one. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!
Ultralight / Telescopic / Can be used for other outdoor activities
The iZarin® Nordic walking sticks are a great outdoor accessory that can be used on a variety of rough terrain. Made from ultralight and durable aluminium alloy, weighing at only 280g each, these poles will ensure your knees are kept from being exposed to pain and discomfort.
The three part telescopic sections can be fully extended from 65 to 135cm, to suit any height or terrain. Use them for Nordic walking, hiking, trekking, snowshoeing, backcountry snowboarding, mountain climbing and more!
The two-part Cork / EVA foam handle provides a comfortable feel, whilst the adjustable wrist strap gives you a secure grip.
Perfect for any terrain as there are three additional accessories included with this pack. The rubber tip, horseshoe tip and mud skirt. Moreover there is also an ice grip attached to the Nordic walking sticks.
To sweeten the deal, we have made sure you have all of the necessary equipment at hand. There are also 2 connectors to hold your walking poles neatly together and the iZarin® carry bag to keep all of your gear safe.
1. Do not extend the poles beyond the mark “Stop”.
2. Ensure your Nordic poles are locked tightly before any type of use.
1. Why should I use Nordic walking poles?
Distribute the load, add support and take the stress off your body, a balanced walking pace, reduce sports injury and increase speed.
2. Should I use 1 or 2 walking poles?
Using both walking poles is better for the balance of your body, prevents you falling over and balance your load better.
3. How do I adjust the length of the poles?
Lift up the lock, loosen the screw, pull out the pole to the suitable height, tighten the screw and close the lock by pushing it back down.
For reference only: The appropriate length of the poles = your height x 0.66 when walking on flat ground.