- Self massage tool is designed to make you train harder for longer by releasing toxins in the muscles before your workout. Post workout it helps speed recovery to improve your performance. Ideal for preventing sports Injury as well as rehabilitation.
- Perfect for a Wide Range of sports from beginner to expert level, such as Nordic walking, CrossFit, pilates, bodybuilding, rugby, boxing, running, weight training, yoga and more!
- 3D grid pressure zones are specifically designed to let you control the pressure and action applied. Get relief from the key areas of muscle soreness, such as lower and upper back, knee, Neck, ITB, hamstrings, quads, delta, and shoulders.
- Take it with you to the gym, office or anywhere on your travels. With a hollow core the foam roller only measures 33 x 14cm and is made from EVA foam + PVC.
- This fantastic pack also includes a lacrosse ball that measures just 6cm; and an ebook that will show you more than 30 foam roller exercises to keep you going.
The iZarin® trigger point foam roller is a fantastic physical therapy and exercise tool for stretching, increasing flexibility, relieving muscle tension, and myofascial release! You can use the massage roller for the upper and lower back, hamstring, IT band, adductors, upper arm, and much more! Simply apply pressure to the roller with your body weight in order to ease muscle and soft tissue tightness.
This grid foam roller can be used in a variety of ways:
- Before starting a workout to warm up, improve blood circulation, stretch the muscles and reduce the risk of getting injured.
- During yoga or pilates session to assist with specific types of stretches and exercises, as well a full core workout.
- After finishing a workout to maximise muscle recovery and remove the build-up of lactic acid.
- Day to day to ease painful muscle knots, tightness and improve flexibility.
The roller has three different size designs around it to target trigger points and stimulate muscles in those really hard to reach areas.
The nodules (bumps) on the 3D surface are designed in this way to simulate the sensation of a thumb, finger and palm massage.
Athletes, yoga enthusiasts and physiotherapists are all known to use foam rolling. Your level of ability is not relevant, as it is suitable for all including elderly and injured individuals.